Tuesday, April 8, 2014

13 July 2012 Trip to Tangkuban Perahu

 


On the 13th of July 2012, I went to Bandung. I just got my apartement ready in Jakarta. I got a vacuum cleaner. Then, I just continue my journey to Bandung. It takes 3 hours! Then, our family decided to stay in “Bumi Bandhawa”. The hotel was really comfortable, the garden is unique and really beautiful.


The next day, after I check out, I decided to go and eat breakfast in the hotel. It was really delicious! I ate fried rice and also scrambled egg. We get lunch at the “Natural”. My brother picked 20 strawberries, but I decided just to eat. We continue our journey to “Tangkuban Perahu”.
It smelled sulfur, just like” kawah putih”…And when I saw the caldera, it shaped like Titanic but, it’s a rock.
 

After that, I go to” Dago Highland”, the next hotel. Then, we ate dinner at Sierra. The place was really beautiful and I ate chicken corned beef! Hmm…So yummy! Then, I fell asleep at Dago Highland.
 
The next morning, me and my brother wanted to swim. The water was really cold! My parents don’t want to swim, so, I have my breakfast ready at the restaurant. After breakfast, I played see-saw with my brother. The food was not good as “Bumi Bandhawa”, but that’s okay, cause for lunch, I ate…Nasi Tim ala Bandung! It was so delicious! And we go back to Jakarta safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment