Tuesday, April 8, 2014

7 Jan 2012 Trip to Ciwidey, Bandung

 

On the 7th of January2012, I went to Bandung. I celebrate New Year in there. I’ve got a lot of story! At first I stayed at “Setia Budi” Hotel for 1 night. Oh, before I go to the hotel, I went to Trans Studio at the mall. No plan…




On the way to kampoeng Strawberry, we had lunch and in that restaurant me and my brother played with the chickens. But then the chicken chased my brother back and we called him "The General of Chickens" !




So, the next morning, I moved to another hotel called “Kampoeng Strawberry”… But we swam at “Tea Walini". The water is REALLY hot in there. But, it was really refreshing and it makes you healthy. You cannot swim until it’s after 20 minutes.




Then, we stay at “Kampoeng Strawberry” for 1 night. The next day, we went to “Situ Patenggang” lake. Then, we go to “Kawah Putih”. I have a story…The legend says…There is a Dutch that came to Kawah Putih a long years ago. They wanna have a look, because the Dutch people doesn’t believe the story. After a few minutes, the volcano starts shaking and the Dutch smelled weird thing. Then the volcano bursts it’s lava and the people are all killed. Now they know it’s dangerous in there. From now on, there are no living in there. Even the birds never past the caldera. Do you know why? Cause it smells sulfur. Then, we went to Jakarta safely.



No comments:

Post a Comment